This category has a rich history, and we aim to continue it. Most of our mountain bikes are built using the 29 inch wheel platform, but other wheel sizes are available. The idea is to get the largest roll over capacity while maintaining the best fit for your size and style.
In 2008, one of our lugged 953 singlespeeds won "Best Off-Road" at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show in Portland, OR. In 2010 we won again in Richmond, VA. Our mountain bikes have been featured in magazines like Mountain Bike, Men's Journal, Dirt Rag, Mountain Bike Action and others.
- TIG welded construction
- Rider specific tubeset
- Design for end user
- All paint paint job (decals are painted on)
- 73mm internal relieved BB shell
- 1 1/8" headtube with rings when needed
- Low mount drop outs with chainstay mounted rear brake
- Tire clearance for up to 2.55"
- S-Bend seat and chain stays
- 2 water bottles boss sets
- Tapered head tubes for .1.125/1.5 suspension forks
- PressFit 30 for use with all 30mm spindle cranks
- Stainless Rocking drop-outs
- S&S couplers
- Reverse curved top tube for added stand over clearance
- Rigid fork (non suspension corrected only 445mm max length)
- Custom Stem (2 bolt or 4 bolt removable face)